Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where do i get kimi height increasing insoles in gta area?

please try giving the name of a well-known common store, preferably in mississauga. btw i'm 14 and 5'5 do u think kimi will work for me?

Where do i get kimi height increasing insoles in gta area?
I highly don't recommend shoes that increase ur height. What is your purpose of this ? I'm guessing you want to appear taller but what happens when you go swimming one day and that same person that thought you were 5'8 or 5'9 sees that ur only 5'5. He will say something about it and probably make fun of you because it's a huge difference.


Now if ur motive is to maybe get a girl or something and she gives u the time of day because ur 5'8 instead of 5'5 ( which i highly doubt ) wat happens when one day u go to her house and she tells u to kick ur shoes off....what u going to do ?


If ur height bothers you alot than just date a shorter girl. I had height problems to I'm 5'11 but always wanted to be 6'0 6'1 and I would tip toe around other people who are taller than me, it's stupid. I feel dumb now thinking about that.





JAY



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment