Saturday, July 25, 2009

Are Sole inserts or Replacement insoles for sneakers really worth the money?

The guy nat the shoe store sold me some. I do like them but feel like I was taken?

Are Sole inserts or Replacement insoles for sneakers really worth the money?
If you want or need extra motion control and support inserts are an excellent investment. They will actually keep your feet a lot more stable in the shoe and will keep your shoes from breaking down so quickly. I managed and sold sportshoes in a sportshoe store for eleven years. During that time, I had to work with a lot of foot doctors and their patients. The insoles that come with a shoe will break down within only a few weeks and the additional inserts will remain stable for at least six months or longer, depending on how much you were your shoes, your height and weight, and the type of activity you are using the shoes for. I did not work on commission, and would not as I cannot just sell things to people to make a buck. I still follow the same rules for my own footwear to this day. Enjoy your new footwear and have a good night.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment