Friday, July 31, 2009

3/4 length orthotics help with sock liner/insole (to remove or replace)?

I recently got custom orthotics made by my podiatrist. I got the 3/4 length ones (some might call them half length). My podiatrist says to put them on top of the sock liner/insole and I should be fine but I find that it makes my shoe a lot tighter. Does anyone have this problem w/ those length orthotics? Should I get a thinner sock liner/insole or remove it completely and use the orthotic on its own?

3/4 length orthotics help with sock liner/insole (to remove or replace)?
I found the orthotics helped so tremendously, that I was willing to buy some new shoes that fit with the orthotics. If your present shoes don't work, try a different style of shoe. If removing the insole is a fix, then go with that. You could check with the podiatrist and see if there are certain styles of shoes that he recommends to relieve the foot pain you've experienced before you buy another pair.



selling

No comments:

Post a Comment