Saturday, July 25, 2009

Has anybody used magic insoles for shoe padding/height?

i found this website selling shoe pads that adds a little bit of height.. and i was wondering if anybody has used it or ordered it online? do the pads work are they comfortable? and is the site reliable?


http://www.magicinsoles.com/?source=Adwo...

Has anybody used magic insoles for shoe padding/height?
Shaper Image use to have them, but I looked on line and couldn't find them. I have three pair and I really like them. I get what they call heal spurs and with out these insoles it's really hard to walk. They do give you some extra height but they all so made your feet feel better. That was the reason I bought mine. See below I did filly find a listing nimber for them. Looks like I may be getting more.



windows

No comments:

Post a Comment