Friday, July 31, 2009

Dr scholls sport insole or springbak springsole?

For basketball season i want to get either of the 2 mentioned insoles for my shoes. Which one do you think is more effective and if you have experience with either please tell me what you thought of them. Thanks in advance:]





http://www.drscholls.com/product.aspx?pr...





http://www.springbak.net/?gclid=CLChkv2E...

Dr scholls sport insole or springbak springsole?
I dont have much experience with springbak, but I did use Drscholls before.





I would not recommend using any insole, since the actual benefit is limited. I really didn't feel a difference, and my Dr. Scholls insole wore down within a month from all the sprinting, lateral movement, jumping, etc.





Definitely a waste of money for me. And it shifted around so much and scrunched up.





I think if you use it for recreational running or walking, it's ok. but for an intense sport like basketball, it's not worth it.



military loans

No comments:

Post a Comment