Saturday, July 25, 2009

Should I buy shoe insoles for snowboarding / wakeboarding / rollerblading ? They make my feet hurt.?

OK so heres the deal, I'm in real good shape, and I do many different types of physical activities, and most of them are perfectly fine. For example Skateboarding, Riding dirt bikes/quads, football, basketball, soccer. None of those hurt my feet.





For some reason though there are 3 sports that do. Snowboarding, wakeboarding, and skatepark rollerblading. For some reason when I do those sports, the arch portion of my foot really starts hurting, its like a burning feeling. The kind of burning feeling you get if you did like 100 bicep curls. However this happens even when I barely start, I'll be full of energy, yet I'll have to sit every couple minutes just to attempt to relax my feet, it really holds me back.





I don't know if maybe I'm flat footed, or need more arch support, or what. But there has got to be some solution.

Should I buy shoe insoles for snowboarding / wakeboarding / rollerblading ? They make my feet hurt.?
------------Check with a foot doctor-------------



C++

No comments:

Post a Comment