Saturday, July 25, 2009

Has anyone used walkfit insoles, do they really work ? please write!!?

as shown on shop tv

Has anyone used walkfit insoles, do they really work ? please write!!?
yes. most people have foot problems from the wrong shoes. insoles can help, but to fit, you need a shoe a half size larger.
Reply:I wouldn't waste my time and money on anything besides Birkenstocks if i had it to do over again. I bought every sort of foot pain remedy, splint, insole, etc, and spent a fortune. Get yourself a pair of good fitting Birkenstocks - not any larger or smaller than your true size. They come mostly in clogs and sandals, both they do make all types of shoes. They can be expensive if you don't shop around, but there are good deals to be had and I've found them on Ebay, Sierra Trading Post, and Midwest Sports. They have greatly improved the quality of my life by eliminating my foot pain and lower back pain.



C++ Function

No comments:

Post a Comment