Monday, August 3, 2009

Shoe problems!!!?

i have these special insoles for my shoes because i have "fallen arches".





problem is, i can never get any shoes that fit them. they make your heel really high up i need shoes that have deep heel bits.





my doctor gave me a list of shoes to try, but theyre all old granny shoes. please help! right now i just dont wear the insoles but i know it's bad for me because my legs hurt all the time!

Shoe problems!!!?
Hmm...You could try little ankle boots. I have a pair from Walmart and they're pretty cute, they don't look granny-ish and they go with just about everything I own. I don't know if they carry them anymore in this particular style but the brand is Faded Glory, style "Josie". Try Vans as well. I was just looking at mine and they look like they have a deeper heel.





Shop around and compare the height of heels in different shoes. Try Kohl's, they have tons of styles.





If you're looking more for high heels, I don't have an answer for you. I think most high heels are pretty short anyhow.
Reply:You need custom made shoes. I should know, my sister is a shoe maker and she does them any which way it will help your feet...



selling

No comments:

Post a Comment