Monday, August 3, 2009

Any help hunting for a pair of shoes?

READ THIS BIT! Anyhow... I ran across three marvelous pairs of shoes today in my school's costume room. They look to be from the forties or fifties with a Louis XVI heel.





That's the short version; if you want more details, read below. Anyhow, I was wondering if anybody had any ideas as to where I could try and hunt down shoes like these so that I don't have to steal them from the costume room (because then I'd feel bad.)








One shoe of each pair was labeled "L.M. Miller/ Beautiful Shoes" on the insole and the insole of the other shoe of each pair was labeled "Guild House/ New Haven Connecticut." The insoles of one pair were also labeled "vixen last"

Any help hunting for a pair of shoes?
google it



skin rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment