Monday, August 3, 2009

The bones in my feet hurt?

I've been playing ultimate frisbee with my friends alot lately and afterwards the bones on the top of my feet above the arches are just so painful. I've been a runner for most of my life and never had this problem before. Although I stopped running for about 2 years and this was to jump start me back in to some sort of exercise. But every time I play the pain is worse that night. I got out of bed today and almost fell in the suprising intensity of the pain. I've heard it's from arches but my shoes have decent arch support. I could try and change the insoles does anybody know a good arch support insole?

The bones in my feet hurt?
I've never played ultimate frisbee but I can imagine that it involves more than just running. Jumping and lateral movements put a lot more stress on the small bones in the feet. It could just be soreness due to new activity but the severeness of the pain as you described it might warrant going to the doctor and maybe getting some x-rays for a stress/hair-line fracture.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment