Monday, August 3, 2009

Best shoes for retail work?

I worked retail all through high school and college, then I left it for years to find something better. Well, turns out retail was better after all becuase I got head hunted by a chain pharmacy as a manager! I want to do a good job and have been pushing myself really hard, but after two days my feet are really really sore. I can barely walk. I have a bad back and knees, I have insoles to correct my posture and keep my back from hurting and they work amazingly well. Unfortunately they are made of hard plastic and are hurting my feet even more. Any advice to help my feet? Good shoe brands? Posture correcting insoles that would be better on my feet? The decent pay as a manager has not started coming in yet, so for now im pretty broke. My feet are throbbing right now (my day off) so any tips on that would help to!

Best shoes for retail work?
Naturalizer, Easy Spirit, Crocs, or check out Nordstroms or shoe pavillion for these brands. They have some good deals sometimes. Casual shoes that feels like athletics are great. Something like Keds, they have some cute styles. Zappos.com is also good. They offer free shipping to and fro so you don't lose anything. Plus there's reviews. Support socks helped me for a while. It's tighter along the arch and at the top of the sock. Good luck!



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment