Monday, August 3, 2009

I have some Springbak insole questions...?

If I take them off after a month would I still have the same vertical increase. If my shoes aren't tight do they still work? Does it make me jump 3 inches or so higher instantly? Does it even work? Thanks.

I have some Springbak insole questions...?
They work well, but they are not a training device so the second you stop using them you'll use the few inches of vertical that you gained. By the way the stronger you are and the higher you jump the better they will work. Vertical jump training workout routines are the only way to get lasting results. Want to jump 18 inches higher by September?


http://www.program51.com
Reply:what you need to do is stop dreaming and just go to library,open a book and just study harder.



microsoft excel

No comments:

Post a Comment