Monday, April 20, 2009

Will my Uggs stretch again with new insoles?

I went down a size and a half in Uggs because I am a .5 size and half a size down was too loose. After wearing down the nap I thought I%26#039;d put in some new Ugg insoles and now they feel waaaaaaay tight. Once the nap reflattens will they feel perfect again or do I maybe need to go for another type of insole? The Ugg ones are attached to thick and squishy foam with arch supports so I%26#039;m wondering if they%26#039;ll feel tight even after squishing down?

Will my Uggs stretch again with new insoles?
new shoes are always a bit tight - better that than too loose and your posture being affected by it...if you notice lots of people who%26#039;ve been wearing their uggs for a long time seem to have slipped around the edges of the bottom sole so their foot is scuffing on the sides...this is because the ugg design is very flexible and not that orthopaedic....they will definitely stretch again. try insoles that %26#039;stick%26#039; to your feet or have some sort of structure built into them because that way they will feel more comfortable. if all else fails, wear thick socks with them:)



FISH

No comments:

Post a Comment