Monday, April 20, 2009

I have flat feet and run a lot. is it better for me to have an orthotic or gel sport insoles?

the two choices are:


%26quot;Dr. Scholl%26#039;s tri-comfort orthotics%26quot; or %26quot;Dr. Scholl%26#039;s massaging gel sport replacement insoles%26quot;

I have flat feet and run a lot. is it better for me to have an orthotic or gel sport insoles?
I really don%26#039;t know to be honest. I would just buy new shoes that help with over pronation, such as asics gel kayanos.
Reply:Best person to answer this would be a podiatrist or a sports medicine phyiotherapist. If you are looking for orthotics to run in you are going to want ao cushioned neutral shoe because the orthotics are going to do the work to correct your foot strke.





If you are looking to not wear orthotics then you will likly want a good supporting stablity shoe. Find a Running store and ask the shoe guy to evaluate your gaite and foot strike and reocmmend some shoes.





Harry



sunburn

No comments:

Post a Comment