Monday, April 20, 2009

I need a answer about Dr. Scholl's Insoles for Work Boots?

I want to know if anyone has them or had them before. Doesnt really matter what kind, I Was going to get


%26quot;Dr. Scholl%26#039;s®Massaging Gel Insoles%26quot; for my Timberland Pro Steel toe work boots which i wear 40 hours a week. I Was wondering if they will fit nicely %26amp; not be messed up inside and not squshing my feet. Im a 10½M. The insoles says trim to fit but i just dont want to waste my money if they are not going to fit properly. I read that they can be thick %26amp; annoying %26amp; i didnt read anything that they will work for boots, Thats my main concern. Thank you in advance.

I need a answer about Dr. Scholl%26#039;s Insoles for Work Boots?
Dr Scholl%26#039;s insoles really do work. I am a server and stay on my feet for 70 hours in a week!! had to try them regaurdless of how much the cost. took a day to get use to the feel but the support and comfort were there. I noticed an improvement at the end of the nite when I took of my no skid steel toed shoes. sure hope that helps you decide.
Reply:If you have flat feet like mine, Dr. Scholls doesn%26#039;t really help anything. The gel insoles are lumpy and feel weird at first but you can get used to them. It just didn%26#039;t keep my feet from hurting though.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment