Monday, April 20, 2009

What is this stuff on my sneakers? (The insoles and on my bare feet) Wear the sockless for 4 years.?

I have these black Pumas that I never wear socks in (I hate wearing socks) and this past month or so (these are my Winter sneaks) as I take them off my feet I notice this black stuff sticking to my feet, and I peel them off my feet, and it also really makes my feet stink worse then before. I never had this problem before, and I would like to know what is this stuff that is inside my sneakers on the sides and the insoles, and it also sticks to my feet. What is this stuff? It don%26#039;t look bad, all I have to do is pick it off, but what is that. I been wearing sneakers without socks for 25 years now, and I never had a problem like this before. These sneaks are going on 5 years old and I love these sneaks and do not want to throw them out, becuase I love them so much. My Pumas are one of the most comfy sneakers I worn without socks with canvas insoles, but why is this stuff forming on my sneakers?

What is this stuff on my sneakers? (The insoles and on my bare feet) Wear the sockless for 4 years.?
I agree, you may want to stop wearing them.. I would like to have you send them to me to study. I would appreciate it and look foward to it. I wonder if it is just dirt that has formed to the insole, or some kind of fungus. Email me Pauly and I will gladly pay the shipping. I could send you a few extra dollars to secure a fresh pair to put on your bare soles. Thanks J.
Reply:doesn%26#039;t sound good! after five years of not wearing socks with these sneakers i would say you have some kind of fungus growing in them! throw em out! Don%26#039;t u think u have gotten your share out of them?



microsoft excel

No comments:

Post a Comment