Monday, April 20, 2009

Do springbak insoles really work!!?

I%26#039;m on my second pair. Now, I%26#039;m not sure if these are worth the hype, but an old roommate told me about these a while back. I got them, but I%26#039;m not sure if I see any big results as far as running faster or jumping higher. Anyway, what I like about them is that they%26#039;re very thin, comfortable, and extremely durable. I play a lot of basketball and volleyball, so I appreciate the extra support on my feet. Most other insoles I%26#039;ve bought tear apart after a month of playing ball. But these definitely last.





Check out this video:


http://youtube.com/watch?v=p8gbkBu1yqU





If these insoles can help prevent knee injury from harsh landings, I think the price is worth it. Also worth testing them out for yourself. Let me know how they work for you.




buying

No comments:

Post a Comment