Monday, April 20, 2009

Has anyone had experience with Posture Contol Insoles?

I have excessive pronation (my feet are turning outward)causing me to have one leg shorter than the other according to my doctor. He prescribed custom made orthotics and said that would take care of the problem.


Well, it%26#039;s been over a year now and the orthotics have only made things worse. I%26#039;ve tried about everything, from chiropractors, podiatrist, othotics, heel lifts without any help at all. Does anyone have any suggestions, comments or experience with posture control insoles? I%26#039;m desperate, I%26#039;ll try about anything. THANKS

Has anyone had experience with Posture Contol Insoles?
My wife used them and always shrugged when I asked if they helped. She used them for quite a while (off and on for three years or so), so they must have helped a little. She ultimately got surgery to correct her foot problems, the worst of which was a bunion. That helped quite a bit, but she was off her feet for six weeks afterward.



dog skin problem

No comments:

Post a Comment